quarta-feira, junho 23, 2004

About yesterday

About yesterday, I could tell you that a student’s meeting could be more civilized, it was something like a neighborhood’s fight, not even like a politician’s debate. Also my two years boy don’t need a child physicologist because it’s only an amorphous body, can’t feel anything around him. Also, they was incapable to read the legal documents in there to at least understand what’s going on.

The worst thing was: “You should prove that the mother of your son is incapable to be a mother if you want to be his father, if you can’t do that, forget passing a weekend with him at the beach until hi gets four”. So, although I did prove all the accusations were false, what was not even read by then. I’ll have to prove everything that everyone, except her family and her actual boyfriends, knows about her or, in other words, they are obligating me to throw the shit on the fens if I want to keep seeing my son in a way he could understand my presence.

Nenhum comentário: