quinta-feira, junho 24, 2004

About this morning

At this morning I did sit down and started to write my last letter when I was interrupted by the notice of a friend, who lost his father, who died today very young.

While our friend described the importance of his father in his life by a day to day coexistence, about their great debates on politics, on religion and on ideas and also because his father was the one who gave him the sense of being a man who could make a difference, who could think by himself and who could be a whole man, I was thinking in my mind about the similarity between the nazi camps and tuesday, just because both bad guys though by themselves as doing the right thing, both didn’t respect others life or treated then as a human being that should be respected, whatever this human being is a two years old boy or a defectiveless man, better if you can destroy two by the price of one.

I didn’t finished my last letter, I’m alive one more day, some say my son deserves it, some can understand what’s having your son stolen from you right above your eyes and by your choice you didn’t do anything you could do to stop it.

Could I be considered a father or even a man?

Nenhum comentário: